Saturday, July 19, 2008

Created in His image


I went for my second run this morning training for the Disney marathon.

While I was running I had time to have a few uninterrupted thoughts.
I started thinking about how the Bible says that we were made in the image of God.
I thought about how cool it is that being made in our creator's image He also gave us the ability to create things. He made us in His image but didn't keep the creativity gift all to himself.

He placed all the necessary materials we would need to create, some quite accessible and others hidden for us to discover for ourselves. But He placed them all there none the less.

Next time you create something maybe you will ponder the goodness of your creator in giving you the gift of creating! Maybe the next time you create an interesting meal, or if you create an environment for your family to experience peace. Maybe you will create a picture, a letter, a tree-house for your kids, a garden, or even a new outfit! Whatever you create started with your Creator and is for your enjoyment. Maybe you could create something as simple as a smile on another person's face today by simple smiling at them first!

I am thankful for the creation of make-up every time I get ready to go out.
I could post a picture of me pre-make-up but then some things our creator created that only His eyes could handle seeing! :)

God bless you!

No comments: