Saturday, July 19, 2008

Unforgettable!







Some people are unforgettable....like this person here.
Miss Penny. She was (and still is) a huge part of our children's lives for 4 years!
Miss Penny did it all. She bathed, clipped, fed, played with, and taught my kids lots of games and songs! But most importantly, she simple loved them.
She gave Dan and I many ministry opportunities and date nights. She gave me time to shop, play, and rest!
She invested in our children and loved them as if they were her own. She loved them so much she even tried to take one of them home with her. Can you guess which one????
But that season has passed and now Miss Penny has 2 beautiful boys of her own, Roman and Jadon!
I couldn't even begin to list all Miss Penny means to us (and her husband Pastor Chris also) as the title says...her investment will forever be unforgettable!

1 comment:

Chris Goeppner said...

I love you guys! You will always be unforgettable to me too. I had the best time caring for those kids and I love them like my own. Thank you for blessing me!
Love,
Ms. Penny