Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dear Abi.........



Abi is a prayer warrior. She prays about everything.
If I ever say, "I have a head-ache..." she comes over and quietly lays her hand on my head and prays for me.

I have often found her on her knees in her room praying.
And what so blesses me about this sweet 7 year old girl is that she is almost always praying for someone else's needs.

I look forward to seeing all God does in her life.

Got a prayer request? Write my dear Abi as she will take your prayers to the true and living God and it won't be her personal advice but wisdom from above and direction for your situation. :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Chris Goeppner said...

Hey Ab, can you please pray for Nastya? Pray that she would be available for adoption soon. Thanks Dabber-doo! I love you!
-Ms. Penny

Terry Bleau said...

Dear Abi
I need a job REALLY BAD so can God place me in a great job where i can make lots of money with really nice people....thank you

love ya lots
your aunt tara