Friday, August 15, 2008

Snorkeling with the kids......


We took the kids snorkeling this week! It was a blast.
Just a few pictures of the stuff we saw...I mean the stuff we wanted to see....I mean the things we were praying to see....I mean....okay, fine we didn't see anything really great but I can't let you down can I??? so there you go! Happy now??? :)

We hope to see cool stuff like this on other snorkeling adventures.

What did we really see that day? Well, some little crabs, some shells, sea-weed, a big unknown fish, a puffer fish, some rocks, and an old boot!


Even though we didn't see anything all that great this week....I enjoyed the quiet.
It was relaxing and fun to watch the kids snorkel and for them to learn how to use their new fins!
Hannah is a mermaid! She is very natural swimmer. Emma is more like her mama...a thrasher! :) So, if you have not snorkeled lately....go....you deserve it!


God bless your day!










No comments: