Thursday, August 14, 2008

My baby



This is my baby, Johnny. He will be 20 in just a few weeks!
Time sure does fly! He is in college now (UCF) in Orlando.

Please pray that he would follow Jesus in all he says and does. Please pray that God will lead him to the wife he has planned for Johnny and that Johnny would wait for her!

He is the 'perfect' son in so many ways.....yet, I want to see him start and finish well! I want him to see his need for God in everything and that "Apart from Him he can do nothing."

Rumor has it teenagers think they are unstoppable, all knowing, and in control of their lives! I pray that this teen will see his need for God on a moment by moment basis.

Thank you for your prayers for Johnny as he is on this new journey of his life in college.

I will post an older photo of him soon....but this is how I see him....he's my little man no matter how big he is now benching hundreds of pounds....!

Don't ask me why he is in my wedding if he is my baby....that is a story for another time :)
What, should I not have invited him????? ha ha..

God is faithful as we lift up our sons and daughters to Him, every day!

2 comments:

Terry Bleau said...

For Johnny its a few weeks till he is the big 20 for Scott his bday (same day remember) is two months and 8 days away lol. see how age changes us?

love you tara

p.s. i see johnny like this but with his mullett he is still a little boy to all of us i think

Chris Goeppner said...

Who is that Barbie doll look alike in the wedding dress?
All of your kids are so blessed to have you for a Mom!