Thursday, August 21, 2008

Smile......oh, sorry....I missed it!

So, what is the best camera out there? I have a camera that does not capture the moment....or the kids. It doesn't do distance and it doesn't fit them all in the frame. I got memories here and no camera!

what do you suggest? I want to click click click and get all the cute moments. Not the kind of camera that gets the moment after the moment....you know what I mean???

I want to capture the moment in the moment! Am I asking for too much here?? Is there a camera that does that??

If so let me know what it is and where to get it. Is this Nikon a good one? What do I need to look for? Price range? Where to shop for it?

My kids are growing and daily doing photo worthy/blog worthy cuteness. I don't have time to miss these moments.

Thanks for your help.

Now, say cheese! Oh, sorry...I missed it...and that was a really good pose.....I told you I need a good camera....there goes another memory.........

Hey, and don't forget that God loves you very much! You were on His mind all day long!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

nikon 4-40 is awesome. I love it. Andrew got it at Wolfe Camera in the Treasure coast mall and it came with an awesome lens half price if you got the camera. It comes with a lens but the one he bought is amazing! You get the case, filters, lens, camera, and 10 free classes all for around 450 or 500 i think. It has been the best purchase we've made in a really long time!

Lyndsey said...

Whoops! I meant d-40