Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our Princess is turning two soon!

This is Avery Joy on the week of her first birthday!
Soon she will be two!

She is pretty stinkin cute, huh?
She has a great personality also to match her cuteness!











Mommy and me as a chicken...(thanks mom!)














"Yes, we all get the chicken thing...can I take it off now?"










"GOT MILK?"




"I'm my mommy's trainer for the Disney marathon!"
"Then after that..... I'm riding on dumbo!"




"Okay, let me try that again.......
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet waveO'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!!!!!




"























"Okay, here's my best smile...take the picture right......ready, set, go!"
Got it................................good!!!











































"What, I'm turning two?
Oh, man....what will I wear?"







1 comment: