Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Genius!


This is Emma-Lee Grace!

She is a genius. She remembers everything.
This can be a good thing or not a good thing...like when she says,
"But mommy, you said we were going to the toy story tonight.."
"But mommy, you said I could come with you this time...."
"But mommy, you said......"

I always thought it would be really cool to be quoted one day by someone for something I said. Now I am quoted constantly by this little girl and her sister's and brother's. It's not exactly how I imagined it to be.....

But still I would rather be quoted saying something from these sweet lips than from the President of the United States or some one from TIME magazine because the quotes that come from these lips are reporting words of love and life and memory's!

And at least I know whatever I do forget...they will remember.

I pray when I am an old lady this sweet little girl will be quoted the things she remembers most about me; words of faith, scripture, and words of love for her!

Gotta run Emma is in the other room calling me......."Yes, Emma, I did say you could get up from your nap now...let's go swing outside for a while."

No comments: