Friday, August 1, 2008

Protection from the inside!



Daniel and Noah take guarding their sister's very seriously.
They will marry godly men....or else!

No one's getting by these two....





We asked Avery if she felt safe with Daniel and Noah guarding her. She answered, "Yes, because I know that if they get passed these 2 rough guys, then I will just have to take them down myself! And I can take them....have you seen my feet lately? Well they are an 8 1/2 double wide! No problem! I would like to see some bad guys just try and come in here.......






Emma was asked how safe she felt with her brother's protecting her. She said, "Oh, there great...they have the power of the Lord watching over them! and God is watching over me...and He likes my princess dress, do you like it? I like it.



Abi and Ansley felt safe too while Daniel stood watch for more than 3 minutes. "I think we're in the clear of bad guys now."











Hannah looked up and smiled and said, "Can Daniel protect me with that Daniel Boone get up on? I don't know, I'm from China where we have real fighters like Jackie Chan. But I can tell you this, I can see angels up in the ceiling watching over us, doing God's bidding to keep us safe, and that's all the protection I will ever need!" just look at them flying........now that's the joy of the Lord!


No comments: