Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Original....



I love that God made everyone in His image, yet we are all different.
Yes, we're all born sinners in need of a savior....but I am talking about how He allows us each to grow up in different families and to just be different. To see life differently.

This is Noah.
He is awesome. He knows what he likes and what he doesn't like.


He likes people.
He likes thinking about things for long periods of time without talking....
He likes riding his bike and jogging.
He likes Bible stories.
He likes running to the store with mom alone and getting a free cookie.
His favorite movie is Rocky 4.
He doesn't like scary movies.
He likes Italian food.
He does not like chicken pot pies.
He likes apples (eats about 6 per day).
He likes swimming, fishing, and boating.
He does not like cleaning under his bed (after he doesn't like cleaning his room). :)

He likes me. and I really really really like him!

Enjoy being different today!

1 comment:

Chris Goeppner said...

I like Noah, I mean I LOVE Noah!!!!
He's the coolest, sweetest, funnest, cutest, most snuggable Noah in the whole wide world!
I LOVE YOU NOAH!!
Love,
Ms. Penny