Friday, August 22, 2008

More Family Photo's



You might need to make a pot of coffee for this one. I got a little carried away finding cute pics of the kids. Enjoy!
Hannah Faith....do you think I should cut bangs on her again???


Grandma bought the girls aprons! Time to clean!


Emma-Lee Grace! is there anything sweeter than this smile....and those teeth?????? noah at karate!
Christian!
Emma- a classic hair washing!
Emma...precious!
Avery on her adoption day!
Noah being cool at Karate...which he doesn't take yet! :)
Em
Christian..AKA..X-MAN
Abi's 5th b-day!
Emma half smile...
Me holding Avery when she was just 2 hours old!
Hannah
Abi with a curly wig on acting like a girl from the 50's...she looks cute with curls!
Avery on her first Christmas morning.
Abi and I at Avery's baby shower my sweet friend Lyette had for me!

Staff get-a-way picture!

Hannah!
Emma with ears!
My mother waving goodbye after a nice visit!
Avery in the tub...her curls unravel in there.
Daniel James!
Abi riding her four wheeler!
Emma rocking in Tennessee!

Girls playing dress up!
Girls in Tennessee!
Abi and her close friend Madison Hedegard!
Sister's!
Abi!
Me and my friend Dabney!
Hannah eating cake!
Abi's practice wedding!
Noah!
Emma!
Family shot 2005!


This is Emma in her new big girl bed when she turned 3!

2 comments:

Terry Bleau said...

to my sister
i dont feel the love at all
and im telling dad hes not in here lol
love ya
tara

Chris Goeppner said...

I vote for bangs!