Friday, August 8, 2008

Pictures

A friend of mine mentioned that some of my blog photo's look canned or uploaded from the Internet. I can't believe that she would think that I wouldn't personally take ALL of the photo's I use for my blog.

I mean who in their right mind would do that?

Take these sun-set pictures for example.

Do you not believe that I drove to the Key's yesterday alone with my 7 children just to snap this shot? I then drove through the Key's McDonald's to get dinner for my kids for the long drive home. Then as soon as I returned home to Jupiter I put the kids to bed, and then got busy blogging??? Do you question that at all???

And I did it all for you....just so I could have an authentic photo for the 7 people who read this blog. But you (and you know who you are) are worth the $300 in gas money that it took for me to get these photos.

Just wanted you to know that.

And to my friend who questioned the authenticity of my blog photos....shame on you! I forgive you because it is hard to believe I would do this for my blog friends. But it is a blog-eat-blog world, so I must do what I must do.....

God bless you!

1 comment:

Chris Goeppner said...

The nerve of some people!;)