Friday, August 22, 2008

First's


Calvary Chapel Jupiter.....First Service this Sunday!
~ Truth for where you're at~


Don't we as humans love firsts?


First babies, first snow of winter (if you live up-north), first rain of summer, first grade (maybe not), first day on vacation, first day of school, first last day of school, first friendships, first car, first job, first hair cut, first in line at Costco, first service in our new church building!!!!

We are having our first church service(s) this Sunday at our new facility in Jupiter Farms (In the Publix Plaza) We have 2 service times...9:00am and 11:00am.


I am looking forward to seeing the first people walk through the new church, drop off their kids for the first time in kids ministry, first worship set, first Bible study, first membership class on Sunday night, first cup of CJ's coffee in the Calvary Cafe, and then to watch some first friendships form!


I hope to see you there! I'll be there early or better yet..I'll be there first!

I hope we will see you many more times then just this first service!
God bless you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo!! Exciting stuff... wish I was there! What a party it will be!